Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 1000W Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) system;
- Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain 230V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 174V and 280V;
- Three levels of voltage stabilization offer targeted response for overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts;
- Prevents equipment damage and power related performance problems for computer accessories, printers, home theater equipment, A/V components and other sensitive electronic devices;
- Network-grade AC surge and EMI/RFI noise suppression;
- Supports loads up to 1000W/4.3A. 4 AC outlets; IEC320-C14 inlet;
- 3 Diagnostic LEDs display boost, trim and normal status
The LR1000 1000W 230V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers three levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 168V and overvoltages as high as 278V back to regulated 230V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A 340-joule surge suppression rating meets the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B) and prevents spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the detachable 2-meter NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord to an AC power source, and plug up to four devices into the outlets. Two NEMA 5-15R and two C13 outlets accommodate a variety of connected components. An included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter allows most worldwide plug configurations to connect to the LR1000's C13 outlets. You can monitor incoming voltage levels using the three diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LR1000 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.