Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Ideal for IT applications requiring high capacity, high availability and longer runtime
- Supports daisy-chaining to additional battery packs of same model for even more runtime
- Steel cabinet with locking front door for easy access to recyclable VRLA (AGM) batteries
- Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent
- Industrial design matches UPS cabinets for a clean, professional appearance
- This product is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
This external battery pack connects to a compatible SmartOnline S3M-Series 3-phase UPS system to provide long-lasting battery backup for data centers, telecommunications, networks, industrial facilities, security, emergency systems and other mission-critical applications that require high capacity, high availability and extended runtime. In addition to battery backup and extended runtime, the BP240V100 can also be daisy-chained to other external battery cabinets for even longer extended-run operation.
The cabinet is made from heavy-gauge steel with a baked powder-coated finish that helps prevent chipping and corrosion. The hinged front door provides easy access to the recyclable internal batteries. The door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent.
Includes heavy-gauge cabling with high-current DC connectors for simple installation with 10-20K UPS models. Also includes input/output terminal blocks for hardwire installation with larger UPS models. Battery cables feed into the cabinet through conduit knockouts built into the bottom panel.