Tripp Lite 2-Port HDMI Over Cat5 Cat6 Audio Video Extender Remote Unit - Video/audio Extender - Over CAT 5/6 - 2 Ports - Up To 200 Ft - TAA Compliant - For P/N: B126-002, B126-004, B126-110, B126-2X2, B126-4X4 - B126-2A0
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save $124.57 )
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- HDMI receiver, splitting to 2 x HDMI outputs
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- HDCP and 3D compatible
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be multi-channel or PCM)
- Supports 24-bit true color (8-bits per channel)
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding repeaters
- Connect up to three repeaters, with a receiver unit located at the end of the installation, for a total of 5 displays
- A 1080p (60 Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater in the installation
- A 1080i (60 Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater in the installation
- A 3D signal can be extended up to 100 ft. for each repeater in the installation
- Features a built-in equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and Play, no drivers required
The B126-2A0 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Remote Receiver works with Tripp Lite's B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter to extend an HDMI signal and split it to two projectors, monitors or televisions. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
The receiver uses HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to connect to the monitors and Cat5e/6 cable to receive the signal from the transmitter or a remote repeater in the chain(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series).
The B126-2A0 can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 60.96 m (200-ft.), a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 45.72 m (150-ft.) and a 3D signal up to 38.1 m (125-ft.). You can connect up to three B126-110 remote repeaters in the chain for a maximum of six HDMI displays and full signal extension of 213.36 m (700-ft.)(1080i), 152.4 m (500-ft.)(1080p) or 121.9 m (400-ft.)(3D).
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-2A0 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.