Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 2000 watt Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) system;
- Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain selectable 208, 220 or 240V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 174 and 280V;
- Three levels of voltage stabilization offer targeted response for overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts;
- Prevents equipment damage and power related performance problems for computer accessories, printers, home theater equipment, a/v components and other sensitive electronic devices;
- Network-grade AC surge and EMI/RFI noise suppression;
- Supports loads up to 2000 watts, 8.7A;
- 6 AC outlets;
- IEC320-C14 power inlet;
- 5 Diagnostic LEDs display boost, trim and normal status.
The LR2000 2000W 230V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers three levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 168V and overvoltages as high as 278V back to regulated 240V, 220V or 208V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A network-grade 1360-joule surge suppression rating exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B) and prevents even the strongest spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the detachable 1.98 m (6.5-ft.) NEMA 6-15P to C13 power cord to an AC power source, and plug up to six devices into the outlets. Two NEMA 5-15R, two NEMA 6-15R and two C13 outlets accommodate a wide range of connected components. An included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter allows most worldwide plug configurations to connect to the LR2000's C13 outlets. You can monitor incoming voltage status using the five diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LR2000 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.