Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Ideal for home office or small business with no floor space for full-size rack cabinet
- Steel construction with smooth laser-cut edges that won't damage cable jackets
- Supports universal mounting for left- or right-hinging to allow easy cable access
- Keyhole mounting slots spaced 16 in. apart to match standard wall-stud placement
- Included shelf holds non-rack items like routers and tower UPS systems
- This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
If you don't have enough equipment to justify the purchase of a full-size rack or you don't have enough space for one, this SmartRack bracket is the ideal alternative for your home office or small business. Made from heavy-duty laser-cut 14-gauge cold-rolled steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, this 4U wall-mount bracket attaches to the wall of your back office or closet with the included mounting screws.
The SRWO4UBRKTSHELF houses 4U of compatible 19-inch rack components, including EIA-compliant switches and patch panels by any manufacturer, up to 14.75 inches deep. The 4U wall-mount bracket is hinged to allow open, unrestricted access to equipment and cabling from either the left or right side. Maximum load capacity is 150 pounds (68 kilograms).
The 4U bracket features an open cutout in the rear that allows for cable feeds through the wall to streamline installations and reduce cable clutter. The laser-cut metal bracket's surfaces and edges are smooth to reduce wear on cable jackets and patch panel equipment.
Install the steel shelf at the top or bottom of the bracket to hold equipment that is not rack-mountable, including Ethernet routers, wireless access points, tower UPS systems and mini switches. No separate rack-mount shelf accessory is needed.
Rear keyhole mounting slots are 16 inches apart to align with standard wall-stud placement. Stamped horizontal reinforcement ribs on the back of the bracket provide extra stability. The 4U wall-mount bracket comes with 12-24 mounting screws for installing the bracket and rack equipment.