Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Connect a RS232 serial device to the USB port on your computer
- Connectors: USB-A (male); DB25 (male); DB9 (male)
- No external power is required
- Supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps
- Premium double-shielded cable with gold-plated contacts, tinned copper braid and an aluminum Mylar foil shield that eliminates cross-talk and reduces EMI/RFI interference
If you need to connect a PDA, digital camera, modem or an ISDN terminal with a serial port to your laptop or tablet, then Tripp Lite's U209-005-DB25 USB-to-serial cable adapter is a great choice. The U209-005-DB25 allows you to connect legacy RS232 peripherals with either a 9-pin DB9 or 25-pin DB25 connector to your computer's USB port.