Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Creates a pure digital connection between HDMI-enabled HDTV display devices and HDMI-enabled digital video sources
- Gold-plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium double-shielded cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance-matched twisted-pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps - Full 1080p resolution
- Perfect for connecting an iPad 2 to an HDTV (video mirroring) to watch movies, play games, surf the web and display presentations
The P568-006-WH High-Speed HDMI 4K Cable (M/M) is recommended for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display Ultra High Resolution (UHD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects 4K-enabled source devices, such as computers and Blu-ray players, to 4K-enabled displays, such as monitors, projectors and televisions.
This cable supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K (4096 x 2160) at 30 Hz and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps. When used with an Apple digital AV adapter, it supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 6-ft. (1.83 m) molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated white connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP Pass-Through cable easy to install in tight spaces.