Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- USB 2.0 certified
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity.
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) gold USB2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.