Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 8 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 20 Gbps switching capacity
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 8,000 addresses
- Advanced Enterprise-level and L2 management features
The energy-efficient NGS8C2POE 8-Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed PoE+ Network Switch features eight twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Each port can be configured to supply up to 30W of PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) via network cable to connected devices, such as VoIP phones and security cameras. Two dedicated mini-GBIC SFP ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in web-smart management software lets you monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included brackets and user-supplied hardware. Or attach the included rubber feet to the bottom of the unit for installation on a flat desktop surface. The five-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.