Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Active extender remote unit for the extender/splitter local units
- Extends a 1080i (60Hz) signal up to 200ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 150ft. when using 24AWG, solid wire Cat5e/6 cable
- Features a built-in equalization setting, allowing for adjustment of the video image
- Both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio are supported, as well as HDCP protected content
- No software or drivers required
- Compatible with all operating systems
The B126-1A0 is a receiver unit that is used with the B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units. It extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).