Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Supports multi-size M.2 SSD specs, PCIe and NVMe protocol, and UASP acceleration
- Dual USB-A connectors support USB 3.2 Gen 2 speeds up to 10 Gbps
- White LED indicates power and read/write status at a glance
- Aluminum housing maintains fast heat dissipation for stable data transfers
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
This M.2 SSD Enclosure adds an external hard drive with high-speed data transmissions to your PlayStation 5 gaming console. Its USB-A connectors plug into the console's rear USB ports, out of the way and designed not to block any adjacent ports. The pass-through USB connectors support fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 read/write speeds up to 10 Gbps, so you can save game files safely and quickly.
The U357-1M2-NVMEG2 supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, which is twice the speed of USB 3.2 Gen 1, to give you more data storage, retrieval and backup capacity.
The hot-swappable enclosure supports multi-size M.2 SSD specifications (42 mm, 60 mm and 80 mm), PCle and NVMe protocol, SSD TRIM and UASP acceleration, and M.2 M-Key and B&M-Key socket. A white LED lets you know when the power is on and the read/write function is occurring.
No software, drivers or external power supply is required. Just slide a compatible SSD card into the enclosure, replace the cover and connect the enclosure to your console. Silicone covers and an aluminum sheet are included to help keep the SSD card safe during use. The bus-powered U357-1M2-NVMEG2 is compatible with Windows 8, 10 and 11. The aluminum case is ventilated to maintain fast heat dissipation, which allows for stable, smooth file transfers.