Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Converts 12 volt DC to modified sine wave AC power compatible with 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment
- 1 meter input DC cable connects to any 12 volt automotive cigarette lighter jack
- 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability supports a variety of electronic loads
- Universal outlet accepts French, German and UK style AC input connectors, plus a variety of other international plug sets
- Rugged all-metal case
- Ultra compact, high-frequency inverter design weighs approximately 1 kg
- Low input voltage alarm alerts users to low vehicle battery conditions starting at 10.5V
- Automatic low voltage shutoff prevents deep battery discharge starting at 10V
- Lighted power switch offers visual notification of power status
- Overload protection via user-replaceable automotive fusing
- Built-in cooling fan prevents overheating, during extended usage periods
Power electrical appliances in your car with Tripp Lite's INT Series PVINT375 DC-to-AC power inverter. Converts 12 volt DC power from your automotive cigarette lighter jack to modified sine wave AC power compatible with 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment. 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability powers laptop computers, battery chargers, TV/VCRs, gaming systems and small power tools. Universal outlet accepts French, German and UK style connectors, plus a variety of international plug sets. Rugged, all-metal case design withstands abuse in a compact format weighing approximately 1 kg. Built-in low-battery alarm and auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge. Includes lighted power switch, user replaceable fuse, built-in cooling fan and 1 meter DC input cable.