Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Recommended for government, manufacturing, healthcare and corporate settings
- Up to 97.5% efficiency with a quiet acoustic profile less than 65 dBA
- Resettable protection relay/switch and red LED indicator warn against overheating
- Rugged stainless steel housing with compact footprint comes ready for installation
- Compatible with 50-60kVA/kW Tripp Lite S3M-Series 208V 3-phase UPS systems
- This product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty
Get Complete Step-Down/Step-Up and Isolation Protection
Tripp Lite's S3MT-60K600V 60kVA/kW transformer offers line isolation and protection to the connected 3-phase UPS system and its load. It isolates the UPS and connected components from line surges and spikes caused by utility power disruptions that can damage equipment or corrupt data. The step-down input isolation transformer is ideal for 4-wire (3Ph+N+PE) IT loads in government, manufacturing, healthcare and corporate settings with a 600V electrical feed and 208/120V equipment.
Performs with High Efficiency up to 97.5%
Not only is the S3MT-60K600V very efficient, with up to 97.5 percent efficiency, but it is also very quiet with a noise profile less than 65 dBA. A built-in circuit breaker on the output side helps prevent dangerous power overloads. Four ball-bearing cooling fans help prevent overheating. An overheat-sensing relay and switch combine with a red LED indicator to provide over-temperature warning and overheating protection.
Small Footprint for Quick Installation in a Compact Space
The compact footprint enables installation of the S3MT-60K600V with minimal space. The rugged stainless steel housing ships ready for immediate tower installation with a compatible 50-60kVA/kW Tripp Lite S3M-Series 208V 3-phase UPS system.