Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Power Delivery cable supports 20V 3A (60W) power output for charging host device
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- USB-C to USB-C cable is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- This product is covered by a Lifetime limited warranty
USB-C Cable Connects Devices for Charging or Transferring Data at 5 Gbps Speeds
This USB extension cable (M/F) is compatible with any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, including MacBook Pros, Chromebooks and Windows laptops. The USB-C cable supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can use it to connect legacy equipment.
Extension Cable Connects Computers, Docks, Smartphones and Other USB-C Devices
This cable allows you more flexibility in placing devices in your home or workspace by adding six feet (1.8 meters) to their connections. For instance, you can extend the connection between your notebook computer and docking station, your Apple or Android device and wall charger or power bank, or an external hard drive and PC or tablet, to name just a few.
PD Charging Cable Supports up to 60W for Syncing and Charging Mobile Devices
The Power Delivery cable provides power output up to 20V 3A (60W), which is sufficient for fast charging, syncing and powering most smartphones and other mobile devices.