Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Designed for mid-to-large size operations with a strong focus on internal fiber networks, this NETGEAR M6100 switch starter kit brings everything you need to implement a single integrated 1Gb/10Gb core-to-edge switching system. The XCM8903SF is a 4RU rackmount kit includes one pre-installed I/O blade with 44 ports, as well as a daughter card to enable PoE+ support.
The M6100 NETGEAR PoE switch utilizes a distributed fabric to ensure maximum uptimes and robust failover capabilities, with plenty of room for additional daughter cards and blades as time goes on. A two-slot supervisory system allows for upgrades without downtime. Full dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 support makes it future-ready. The onboard single-pane-of-glass software package allows for total control of your entire NETGEAR network, and is entirely license-free and unlocked with the initial purchase.
Your investment is further protected with NETGEAR's own industry-leading limited lifetime warranty.
A NETGEAR M6100 switch starter kit has:
- 40 SFP fiber ports
- 2 10GBaseT RJ-45 ports
- 2 SFP+ ports
- 4RU form factor ready for additional modules and I/O blades
- Rackmount kit
- Power supply and fan module
- PoE+ XCM89P daughter card
- 1.4Tbps total switching\routing capacity
- Backplane per port: 80Gbps half-duplex / 160Gbps full-duplex
- 480Gbps inter-module fabric speeds
- IPv6/IPv4 support
- 100% license-free software with free lifetime upgrades.
- Data center operations software allows easy packet snooping / prioritization and security standardization
- Single-pane-of-glass supervisory software
- Dual supervisory modes
- sFlow support, with 32 samplers, 52 pollers, and 8 receivers
- NETGEAR ProSafe Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 90 days telephone support
- Lifetime free chat support
- Ordering part #XCM8903SF-10000S
NETGEAR brings growing medium-to-large businesses affordable options in high-speed networking, without the ongoing licensing costs associated with competitors in the field. Contact Hummingbird Networks today to learn how NETGEAR SFP switches save you money.