Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Total Access 916e IP Business Gateway- Designed for WAN flexibility using Ethernet or T1 WAN. Includes 1 Gigabit 10/100/1000 BaseT port, two 10/100 BaseT interfaces, four T1 interfaces ,16 FXS ports, and IP Router. Includes lifeline FXO interface. VoIP gateway supports simultaneous Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA) and SIP proxy functionality. Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation, support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs and supports up to 60 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions. Supports VoIP applications using SIP (for analog, PRI, and IP endpoints/PBX) and MGCP (for analog only). Router features include OSPF, BGP, RIP V1/V2, Static routes, VRRP, multi-VRF, and stateful inspection firewall. OPTIONAL Session Border Controller Feature Pack also available.
The Total Access 916e Gen 3, 1 Lifeline FXO IP Business Gateway for Ethernet and multi-T1 applications feature all the same robust routing and voice features of the previous generation (2nd Gen) IPBGs, along with new features and functions that enable cost effective, reliable IP service delivery.
- Offers three Ethernet interfaces – One Gigabit, and two fast – for access the integrated router or LAN/WAN access
- Provides 16 FXS ports for analog connectivity to support customers remaining analog phones, fax machines, or modems
- Can optionally be used as an Enterprise Session Border Controller
- Market leading IP Business Gateways, with 40 percent higher performance than previous generations (2nd Gen)
- Seamless voice and data integration over VoIP-based network architectures
- Designed for Ethernet and Multi-T1 applications
- Optional eSBC functionality
- Optional outbound lifeline via FXO
- Compatible with industry-leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Integral full-featured business-class IP router
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay and jitter sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Rugged metal case
- Optional battery backup
- Industry-leading five-year warranty