Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Cisco 7811 is an entry-level Cisco IP phone, designed for affordable cubicle-level deployments across small-to-large sized operations in need of a full-featured unified communications solution that fits their budget. These one-line phones feature two switched Fast Ethernet ports for additional functionality, an easily-readable grayscale screen, as well as two-position footstands and a wallmount.
The Cisco 7811 can integrate out-of-the-box with existing Cisco call control systems, with optional patches for third-party support. Onboard XML support allows text-based apps and menus, while the phones can be easily deployed and maintained remotely through Cisco control systems.
The Cisco CP-7811-K9 includes:
- Handset, base, and cords
- Grayscale 384x106 display
- 1 line + 1 SIP registration
- Dual-position footstand + wallmount
- Two RJ-45 Fast Ethernet ports with integrated IEEE switch
- PoE Power support
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Text-based XML app support
- Ergonomic design with simple menu-based usage
- Optional wideband audio with Wideband Handset upgrade
- Cisco EnergyWise power-saving features
- Cisco Expressway support for remote worker use
- Works with hosted VoIP or on-site PBX switching
- Cisco hosted call platform support
- Full range of telephone features, including voicemail
- Whisper coaching support
- One-year Cisco Warranty
- Order Part number: CP-7811-K9=
Cisco IP phones can bring true unified communications and app support throughout your operation. Download the Cisco 7811 datasheet or for more information, just contact Hummingbird Networks.