Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Cisco 7821 is an excellent all-around Cisco IP phone designed for medium-to-large scale operations embracing unified communications throughout their workforce. Two lines, two switched Ethernet ports, and a backlit LCD display make the 7821 exceptionally easy to use. Whisper support makes these an excellent option for call centers and similar environments as well.
A 7821 Cisco VoIP phone can integrate into virtually any existing network environment, with support for both Cisco and third-party call control software, as well as compatibility with both off-site VoIP hosts and on-site PBX switching. Standards-based SIP implementation and UCM support allow for quick and easy deployments, even across large areas.
The Cisco CP-7821-K9 includes:
- Handset, base, and cords
- Backlit monochrome 3.5" 396x162 display
- 2 lines and two potential SIP registrations
- Two-position footstand or wall-mounting options
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Replaceable bezel in white or black
- Two Fast Ethernet ports with PoE
- Text XML app support
- Integrated IEEE switch allows downstream connections
- Wideband audio for clear call quality
- Cisco Expressway and Cisco EnergyWise support
- Local PBX or off-site VoIP services support
- Supports both Cisco and Third Party call controllers
- All standard telephone features, with password protection
- Whisper coaching support
- One-year Cisco Warranty
- Part number: CP-7821-K9=
Cisco is the world leader in unified communications, with a full suite of products to unite the data flow throughout your business. Download the CP-7821-K9 datasheet and contact Hummingbird Networks today.