Cisco - CPAK Transceiver Module - 100 Gigabit Ethernet - 100GBase-SR10 - SC/PC Multi-mode - Up To 492 Ft - 850 Nm - For ASR 9001, 9006, 9006 With PEM Version 2, 9010, 9010 With PEM Version 2 - CPAK-100G-SR10
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save $3,202.47 )
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Support for 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Cisco CPAK-module-based switch, router, or optical platform port
- Flexibility of interface choice
- Support for a "pay-as-you-grow" model
- Support for digital optical monitoring (DOM)
- Support for the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
- Size that is 70 percent smaller than C Form-Factor Pluggable (CFP) modules, providing higher-density 100-gigabit interfaces
- Green design, with up to 70 percent less power consumption than CFP modules
- Easy-to-use pull-release handle that is color coded for reach identification
The Cisco CPAK 100GBASE modules offer customers a wide variety of high-density 100Gbps connectivity solutions for data center networking, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications.
The Cisco CPAK 100GBASE-SR10 module supports link lengths of 100 m and 150 m on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multifiber cables, respectively. The module delivers high-bandwidth 100-gigabit links over 24-fiber ribbon cables terminated with MPO/MTP connectors. It can also be used in 10 x 10-Gb mode along with ribbon-to-duplex-fiber breakout cables for connectivity to ten 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces.