Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Automates provisioning of data center LAN and SAN elements
- Proactively monitors the SAN and LAN, and detects performance degradation
- Helps secure the data center network
- Eases diagnosis and troubleshooting of data center outages
- Simplifies operational management of virtualized data centers
- Faster problem resolution
- Intuitive domain views that provide a contextual dashboard of host, switch, and storage infrastructures
- Real-time and historical performance and capacity management for SANs and LANs
- Virtual-machine-aware path analytics and performance monitoring
- Easy-to-use provisioning of Cisco NX-OS features with preconfigured, customized templates
- Customized reports which can be scheduled at certain intervals
Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) is designed to help you efficiently implement and manage virtualized data centers. It includes a feature-rich, customizable dashboard that provides visibility and control through a single pane of glass to Cisco Nexus and MDS products.