Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch (no need to power down if installing or replacing)
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model for investment protection and ease of technology migration
- Digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
- Cisco quality Identification (ID) feature enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
An SFP+ transceiver module is a bidirectional device with a transmitter and receiver in the same physical package. The module interfaces to the network through a connector interface on the electrical ports and through an LC termination connector on the optical ports. It is identical in size to SFP modules, but capable of 10-Gbps transmission.