Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Designed for executive assistants and other specific workers facing high call volumes, the Cisco 7861 includes 16 separate voice lines, as well as being the only phone in the Cisco 7800 series to include an additional row of programmable smart buttons for maximum utility. With dual switched Ethernet ports and a backlit display, it's ideal for employees whose job is juggling calls all day.
Like other models, it can be fully managed through the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, allowing site- or business-wide security policies and quick deployment. Your office workers can quickly program the phone's many smart buttons through the onscreen menus. Additionally, Expressway support brings secure remote access for assistants who are out of the office.
A CP-7861-K9 Cisco IP phone brings:
- Handset, base, and cords
- 3.5" monochrome 396x162 backlit display
- Two Fast Ethernet LAN/WAN ports with integrated switch
- Wideband audio support
- 16 lines / SIP registrations
- Additional 16-key call selector row
- Two-position footstand with optional wall-mount
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Text-based XML menu and app support
- Available with silver or black replaceable bezels
- Cisco Expressway secure remote usage
- Cisco EnergyWise support
- Supports both Cisco and Third Party call controllers
- Works with local and remote VoIP hosting
- Voicemail with indicators
- All standard telephone features, including password protection
- One-year Cisco Warranty
- Part number: CP-7861-K9=
Download the Cisco 7861 datasheet for full details or to get a full consultation on how Cisco can give your telephony systems a boost, just contact Hummingbird Networks.