Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in real time with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet's purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry's best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Dynamic Path Selection over any WAN transport to provide better application experience based on self-healing SD-WAN capabilities
- Advanced routing, Scalable VPN, multi-cast and IPV4/IPV6 forwarding powered by purpose-built network processors
- SD-WAN Orchestration provides intuitive and simplified workflow for centralized management and provisioning of business policies in a few easy clicks
- Expedited deployment with Zero touch provisioning well-suited for large and distributed infrastructure
- Automated VPN tunnels for flexible hub-to-spoke and full-mesh deployment at scale to provide bandwidth aggregation and encrypted WAN paths
The FortiGate 80F series provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. It protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple and easy-to-deploy solution. Fortinet's Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.