Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- UV (Ultra Violet) resistant gray PVC jacket
- CMR, CMX, and UL444 rated
- EIA/TIA 568-B.2 compliant
- UL verified category 5e
- Molded, snagless connectors
- 4pr, solid conductors for long distance signal integrity
Tripp Lite's line of outdoor rated Cat5e patch cables are manufactured with high quality UV (Ultra Violet) resistant PVC cable. With an operating temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F), this 150 ft. cable handles a wide range of weather conditions, most importantly, the degrading effects of Ultra Violet rays. Molded, snagless connectors provide a secure connection every time.