Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 6-meter / Connectors: 2 LC/SC connectors
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
Tripp Lite's 6-meter multimode duplex fiber optic LC/SC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC to SC connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.