Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Use in CAT6 or CAT5E installations
- Compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A and 568B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compact casing fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel
- UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 permanent link/channel identification test
- Uniquely patterned, printed circuit board designed to meet CAT6 performances
Tripp Lite's Cat6/Cat5e 110 Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e cabling environments, the jack also meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 6 cabling installations. The uniquely patterned printed circuit board construction is designed to meet Cat6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes.