Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments - no more wasteful, noisy cycling between off and full blast
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
- Convenient LCD control panel and network interface provide local and remote monitoring and control of temperature, humidity, fan speed, alarms and logging via front-panel buttons, SNMP, web, telnet or Modbus
- Row-based airflow path maximizes hot-aisle/cold-aisle efficiency and cooling predictability by supplying cold intake air high in the cold aisle and removing hot equipment exhaust air high in the hot aisle
- 200-230 V AC input, 50/60 Hz frequency compatibility
The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, the more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. To help prevent equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations, the SmartRack SRCOOL33K provides a close-coupled cooling solution in a 42U rack form factor that reduces energy use, lowers operating costs and simplifies installation.
The zero-maintenance SRCOOL33K with its intuitive LCD interface is easy to install and operate. You and your IT staff can install it yourself. No costly startup service, electrician or HVAC contractor is needed. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation through the exhaust air stream, so no costly floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, ductwork or plumbing is required.
The pre-installed Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
A row-based airflow path maximizes hot-aisle/cold-aisle efficiency and cooling predictability by delivering cold air high in the cold aisle and removing hot air in the hot aisle. The SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak and reduce power consumption and operating costs, and features an AC-driven rotary compressor.
The SRCOOL33K comes with a one-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications and uses eco-friendly R410a refrigerant, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.