Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Ideal no-frills PDU for telecom, security, audio/video and other network applications
- 13 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets distribute AC power to connected equipment
- Switchless design helps prevent accidental shutdowns that can lead to costly downtime
- 6 ft. cord with NEMA L5-20P single-phase input connects to AC power source
- Flexible installation options include 1U and 0U rack, under counter and on wall
- This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
This basic PDU is an ideal no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Recommended for high-density IT environments, the PDU1220T6 features a single breakered load bank with 13 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets - 12 in the rear and one in front. A six-foot cord with NEMA L5-20P input plug connects to your facility' s AC power source, generator or protected UPS system to distribute power to connected loads.
The switchless design helps prevent an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. A 20A circuit breaker protects connected components from dangerous overloads.
The reversible all-metal housing comes with mounting brackets for installation in 1U or 0U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. You can also reorient the brackets for permanent mounting under a counter or on a wall with user-supplied hardware.