Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Cantilever 1U rack shelf secures non-rack equipment like WAPs and monitors
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction with maximum load capacity of 40 lbs (18 kgs)
- Vented design maximizes airflow to protect equipment against excessive heat
- 2 units can be installed back-to-back to create a deeper shelf in same 1U rack space
- This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
This SmartRack fixed shelf supports monitors, wireless access points, tower units and other IT equipment not typically stored in a rack. Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SRSHELF2P1USHRT has a maximum load capacity of 40 pounds (18 kilograms). It mounts easily into 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch 2-post or 4-post enclosure or open frame rack using the included hardware.
The steel shelf is seven inches (17.8 centimeters) deep for organizing network and other non-rack equipment in your small office or server room. The vented surface allows generous airflow to keep your equipment cool and functioning at its peak. You may mount two SRSHELF2P1USHRT shelves back-to-back in your rack to create a deeper shelf in the same 1U rack space.