- Low-profile cabinet extends less than 5 in. from wall to save space in small areas
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction with maximum load capacity of 75 lb.
- Vented design maximizes airflow to protect equipment against excessive heat
- Keyhole mounting slots spaced 16 in. apart to match standard wall-stud placement
- Includes equipment-mounting hardware for convenient installation
- This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
This SmartRack cabinet is recommended for wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other confined spaces where you need server or network equipment to be organized and out of the way. Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the vertical-mount SRWO2UBRKT has a maximum load capacity of 75 pounds (34 kilograms).
The 2U cabinet extends less than five inches (12.7 centimeters) from the wall while housing network components up to 19 inches (48.3 centimeters) deep, including switches and patch panels. It is vented on both sides to allow air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The top and bottom are open for convenient cable routing and access.