Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- ADTRAN Custom Extended Services schedules a Technical Support Engineer to remotely assist a customer installing ADTRAN hardware
- The Engineer will review the application prior to installation with the customer
- The Engineer will guide the customer through the installation and programming of the equipment at the scheduled installation time
- After the equipment is installed, the Engineer will assist with testing to assure proper operation within the customer's network
- If access is provided, the Engineer will remotely access the unit for configuration and/or testing purposes
- Installation must be scheduled with at least 5-business day notification before requested install date. Installations requested in less time will be scheduled on a "best effort" basis and subject to an Expedite Fee
- Installation is expected to be complete within the same day it commences
- Additional lead-time may be necessary for staging and shipment of hardware if necessary to preconfigure equipment at ADTRAN
- Installations performed during weekday evenings or Saturdays are subject to 150% Uplift
- Installations performed on Sunday's or Holidays are subject to a 200% Uplift
- Customer will be given an ADTRAN ticket number to call the appointed Engineer at the scheduled installation time. Any installs cancelled with less than 24-hour notice, or facilities not ready at scheduled time are subject to a Site Not Ready Fee
ACES is a comprehensive and flexible installation and maintenance service program designed to protect your network from unnecessary downtime. With ACES protection, if something goes wrong with the ADTRAN equipment, you can design the appropriate level of support from fully trained, ready-to-assist technical experts.
With ACES, you can customize coverage to supplement your own services program to meet your customer's needs. You can protect new or existing ADTRAN equipment in the network, at host or remote locations.
ACES Remote Installation includes ACES Remote telephone support of customer installation.