Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Carrier-class, cost-effective IP business gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 16 analog FXS interfaces for legacy equipment
- Single Ethernet interface for data connectivity
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Single T1 WAN interface
The Total Access 916 IP business gateway provides SIP-gateway functionality, a robust IP router, firewall and VPN functionality, and support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment, or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax, phones, or modem.