Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
APC Back-UPS 350, 120V
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Dataline Surge Protection
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Lifetime data recovery warranty
- Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
Building Wiring Fault Indicator
- This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a serial port.
Simple battery replacement
- Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Battery and surge protected outlets
- Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Surge only outlets
- Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Resettable circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
LED status display
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.