Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Up to 960-Gbps switching capacity (IPv4) with up to 1440 Mpps of throughput
- Up to 24 nonblocking 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP ports
- Platinum-rated AC power supplies
- Up to 512,000 Flexible NetFlow (FNF) entries in hardware
- Up to 32 MB of shared buffer per ASIC
- Up to 64,000 routing entries for high-end campus access and aggregation deployments
- IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
- Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
- Support for both static and dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Scalable routing (IPv4, IPv6, and multicast) tables and Layer 2 tables
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches are the next generation of enterprise-class core and aggregation layer switches, supporting full programmability and serviceability. Based on an x86 CPU, the Catalyst 9500 Series is Cisco's lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud. The Catalyst 9500 Series is the industry's first purpose-built 40 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches targeted for the enterprise campus.