Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Built for harsh environments and temperature ranges (-40�C to +75�C)
- Fanless, convection-cooled with no moving parts for extended durability
- Hardened for vibration, shock and surge, and electrical noise immunity
- Complies with multi-industry specifications for automation, ITS, and substation environments
- Improves uptime, performance, and safety of industrial systems and equipment
- Covers a wide range of Power over Ethernet (PoE) application requirements
- Alarm I/O for monitoring and signaling to external equipment
- Provides secure access for new high-speed applications in the industrial space
- Expandable to 26 ports of GE by attaching one of 10 compatible modules
- Connects high-speed wireless access points (802.11n, 802.11ac)
- Enables High-Definition (HD) IP cameras and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Supports delay-sensitive applications and time-sensitive networks
- Delivers multiple rings and redundant ring topology for new network configurations
- Extends geographical scalability where longer-distance connectivity is required
- Controls costs by limiting wiring, distribution panels, and circuit breakers
- Reduces equipment needs, thus requiring less space and reducing heat dissipation
- Enables ready-to-use PoE devices, such as IP phones, cameras, and wireless access points
- Allows for easy configuration and monitoring
- Eliminates the need for more complex terminal emulation programs
- Reduces the cost of deployment
- True zero-configuration and simple switch replacement in case of a failure
- No networking expertise required
- Helps ensure fast recovery
- Provides enhanced flow and threat visibility
- Enables optimization of the network infrastructure, reduces operation costs, and improves capacity planning and security incident detection
The Cisco Catalyst IE3300 Rugged series switches deliver advanced, high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in a compact form factor, and are designed for a wide range of industrial applications where hardened products are required. The modular design of the Cisco Catalyst IE3300 Rugged series offers the flexibility to expand up to 26 ports of Gigabit Ethernet with a range of expansion module options. The platform is built to withstand harsh environments in manufacturing, energy, transportation, mining, smart cities, and oil and gas. The IE3400 platform is also ideal for extended enterprise deployments in outdoor spaces, warehouses, and distribution centers.
The IE3300 series runs Cisco IOS XE, a next-generation operating system with built-in security and trust, featuring secure boot, image signing, and the Cisco Trust anchor module. Cisco IOS XE also provides API-driven configuration with open APIs and data models.
The Cisco Catalyst IE3300 Rugged Series can be managed with powerful management tools such as Cisco DNA Center and Industrial Network Director, and can be easily set up with a completely redesigned, user-friendly, modern GUI tool called WebUI. The platform also supports Full Flexible NetFlow (FNF) for real-time visibility into traffic patterns and threat analysis with Cisco Stealthwatch.