Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Cisco 7841 is a full-featured VoIP phone designed for a wide variety of uses throughout a medium-to-large scale operation, with features necessary for call center work and other workers facing a moderately high call volume. This four-line phone features fully-programmable hotkeys, an easily-readable backlit display, and onboard XML support for text apps. Additionally, it features two switched Gigabit-speed LAN/WAN ports for guaranteed high-quality audio and downstream appliance support.
The 7841 Cisco IP phone is equally easy to use and to deploy, with built-in functionality and compliance with most hosted call control applications. Most functions are controlled through simple menus. Remote administration and Cisco Expressway support allow for secure remote use as well.
The CP-7841-K9 VoIP phone has:
- Base unit, handset, and cords
- Monochrome 3.5" backlit 396x162 display
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Wideband audio
- 4 line support
- Up to 4 independent SIP registrations
- Two-position footstand
- Optional wall-mount included
- Replaceable bezel in silver or black
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Power-over-Ethernet support
- Integrated IEEE switch
- Cisco Expressway
- Cisco EnergyWise power reduction systems
- XML support for text apps
- Supports multiple Cisco and third-party call controllers
- SIP-based standards for local or remote VoIP support
- Full range of telephone features
- Voicemail with indicator light
- One-year Cisco Warranty
- Part number: CP-7841-K9=
Cisco IP phones guarantee smooth unified communications throughout your operation, while bringing your workforce the telephony tools they need to excel. Download the Cisco 7841 datasheet and contact Hummingbird Networks today for more details.