Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Cisco 8811 is the entry-level model in the Cisco 8800 series, suitable for widespread deployments as a cubicle-level VoIP phone or side-by-side with Cisco 7800 series units. This affordable endpoint communications solution is designed for maximum usability, with a large, high-quality 800x480 widescreen display and crystal-clear wideband audio with built-in QoS features.
The Cisco 8811 supports fully encrypted communications, with password protection and encrypted onboard software. It's ready for either local or remote VoIP hosting, and supports a wide range of common call control software. All administration and management can be centralized through Cisco's Unified Communications Manager platform for fully standardized security and access.
The CP-8811-K9 Cisco VoIP phone includes:
- Base unit, handset, and cords
- 5" 800x480 widescreen grayscale display
- 2 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- 5 programmable line keys
- Wideband capable audio
- 802.1Q/p QoS
- VLAN support
- Optional black or silver replaceable bezels
- Built-in noise and echo cancellation
- Thirty-party headset support via RJ-9 jack
- Simple menu-driven interface
- Full Cisco and Third-Party call control software support
- Cisco EnergyWise power reduction systems
- Text-based XML support
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration
- Password protection and secure access encryption
- One year Cisco Warranty
- Ordering number: CP-8811-K9=
Cisco Unified Communications software and appliances can bring complete data unity to any network environment. Download the Cisco 8811 datasheet and contact Hummingbird Networks for more details.