Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Cisco 8841 VoIP phone brings everything your workers need for superior VoIP communications and Unified Data integration, in an ergonomic and easy-to-use package that's ready for immediate deployment. The CP-8841-K9 features a bright, full-color 5" widescreen display with an intuitive menu system that requires an absolute minimum of retraining. XML text support adds additional apps and menu functionality.
The 8841 Cisco IP phone is also ready for your network, with full support for Cisco and third-party call control software. Built-in endpoint discovery systems allow for rapid setup, on both local and remotely-hosted VoIP systems. Secure encryption keeps your communications safe, while the crystal-clear wideband audio ensures maximum productivity.
A Cisco 8841 includes:
- Base unit, handset, and cords
- Full color 5" 800x480 widescreen backlit display
- 2 10/100/1000BaseT ports with integrated switch
- PoE power
- RJ-9 jack
- 5 programmable line keys
- Wideband audio capable
- 802.1Q/p QoS with noise and echo cancellation
- VLAN support
- Black or silver swappable bezels
- Simple menu-driven interface with text XML support
- Cisco call control software support
- Third-party software and headset support
- Cisco EnergyWise power savings
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager ready
- High-bitrate encryption systems
- One year Cisco Warranty
- Ordering number: CP-8841-K9=
Is it time to upgrade to fully unified communications? Hummingbird Networks can make it happen. Download the Cisco 8841 datasheet and contact us today.