Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The 8851 Cisco IP Phone brings a superior mix of power, features, and affordability to create a multipurpose IP phone that could be deployed throughout your organization. It includes a full-color 800x480 widescreen display, two switched Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as plenty of external device support via RJ-9, Bluetooth, or USB. Additionally, the Cisco 8851 VoIP phone includes Cisco Intelligent Proximity systems, which allow the phone to take over cell phone calls when the paired phone is nearby.
A CP-8851-K9 is easy to use, with simple menus and XML text support for expanded functionality. It can be controlled entirely through the Cisco Unified Communications Manager system, and is compatible out-of-the-box with most major call control software systems.
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone has:
- Handset, base, and cords
- 5" 800x480 widescreen color display
- 2 10/100/1000 RJ-45 PoE ports
- 1 USB port
- 1 RJ-9 jack
- Bluetooth support
- Onboard WAN/LAN Ethernet switch
- 5 programmable line keys
- Wideband audio with QoS packet optimization
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity Smartphone detection systems
- Hosts up to 2 optional Key Extension Modules
- Black or silver swappable bezels
- Menu-driven interface with XML text support
- Cisco and Third-Party call control software compatibility
- Cisco EnergyWise systems
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager integration
- Password protection and secure access encryption
- One year Cisco Warranty
- Ordering number: CP-8851-K9=
No one does Unified Communications better than Cisco, and the 8851 can keep your communications flowing at the speed of light. Download the Cisco 8851 datasheet and contact Hummingbird Networks today for a free consultation on IP phone options.