Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Refrigeration is a critical process to prevent spoilage and ensure compliance along the entire cold chain. Issues with refrigeration equipment can lead to wasted inventory, spread of food-borne illness, and costly downtime.
Cloud-managed probe sensor
The MT11 probe sensor detects temperature changes in refrigerated environments to proactively identify equipment issues and prevent the loss of perishable goods.
- Bare metal or glycol-encased temperature probe options available
- Temperature sensor range from -40°C – 55°C (-40°F – 131°F)
- Five days on-board storage
- Up to five years of battery life
- Flexible mounting options
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with select MR and MV gateways