Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Meraki MT12, part of the MT sensor family, cuts the complexity of traditional sensor systems by eliminating the need for separate gateway and management software. MT sensors use existing Meraki MR access points or MV smart cameras in the same network as gateways, automatically connecting and speeding up deployment timeframes. Powered by the Meraki platform, the MT sensors are fully cloud-managed. Real-time visibility through the Meraki cloud dashboard and mobile app, along with flexible alerting options, keep you up-to-date wherever you are. Once in place, MT12 will continuously monitor your environment. If your HVAC system malfunctions causing leaks, or pipes freeze and burst, MT12 is there. Create customized alerts to notify you of changing conditions so you can take action and prevent network outages, premature equipment failure, downtime, or product loss.
The MT12 water leak detection sensor helps protect your critical infrastructure from failed HVAC systems, adverse weather conditions, and leaky pipes that can cause network downtime and equipment failure.
- Includes 8’ water leak detection cable
- Sensitive enough to detect as little as 3 mL of liquid
- Five days on-board storage
- Up to five years of battery life
- Flexible mounting options
- 2.4 GHz BluetoothⓇ Low Energy
- Compatible with Meraki MR36, MR45, MR46, MR46E, MR55, MR56, MR76, and MR86 Wi-Fi 6 access points
- Compatible with Meraki MV12 series, MV32, MV22 series, and MV72 series smart cameras