Now: $2,530.36View Product
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Support for 40GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40-Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ Cisco switch port
- Flexibility of interface choice
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces available in various form factors
- Support for "pay-as-you-populate" model
- Support for the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature which enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
The Cisco 40GBASE QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus) modules offer customers a wide variety of high-density 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider transport applications.
The Cisco 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ Module supports link lengths of 100 m and 150 m respectively on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber cables. It primarily enables high-bandwidth 40G optical links over ribbon fiber cables terminated with multi-fiber connectors, and could also be used along with ribbon to duplex fiber breakout cables for connectivity to four 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces.