Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Enterprise-class integrated firewall, IPS, and VPN reporting functionality for improved visibility into security devices
- Custom reports can be created using advanced filters, and reports can be viewed on-demand and scheduled for e-mail delivery
- Provisioning and troubleshooting support for IPv6 based network/host objects and firewall access rules for ASA
- Advanced troubleshooting of operational issues using packet capture, ping, traceroute, and other tools, in addition to event-to-policy linkages and Cisco Packet Tracer tools
- Significantly streamlined and guided IPSec VPN configuration for partner/extranet VPN scenarios
- Policy export and policy import features to address larger enterprise needs of transferring policies across multiple instances of CSM, to ensure multi-instance scalability and deployment
Cisco Security Manager is an enterprise-class security management solution that helps organizations easily configure, monitor, and troubleshoot any Cisco security deployment. Cisco Security Manager can be used to manage network services such as firewall, intrusion prevention system (IPS), site-to-site virtual private network (VPN), and remote-access VPN services.
Cisco Security Manager also supports security features across a wide range of Cisco devices, including firewalls, IPS sensors, integrated services routers (ISRs), and aggregation services routers (ASRs), as well as Cisco Catalyst switches and service blades such as the Firewall Services Module (FWSM) and the Intrusion Detection System Services Module (IDSM).