Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Enterprise-class integrated policy and event management for better control and visibility into security devices
- Easy troubleshooting of operational issues using intuitive, event-to-policy linkages, and tools such as Cisco Packet Tracer
- Selective management of Cisco ASA appliance policies and detection of out-of-band (OOB) changes to enable Cisco Security Manager to operate in heterogeneous IT environments
- Simplified policy definition paradigms for Cisco ASA appliances for Network Address Translation (NAT); global access rules for improved management efficiency
- Enhanced support for Cisco's latest IPS and firewall features, including a Botnet Traffic Filter and a Global Threat Correlation engine, providing comprehensive threat response
- Bulk rediscovery of devices
Cisco Security Manager is an enterprise-class security management solution that helps organizations easily configure and troubleshoot any Cisco security deployment. Cisco Security Manager can be used to manage network services such as firewall, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and site-to-site virtual private network (VPN), as well as remote-access VPN services.
Cisco Security Manager supports security features on a wide range of Cisco devices, including firewalls, IPS sensors, integrated services routers (ISRs), and aggregation services routers (ASRs), as well as Cisco Catalyst switches and service blades such as the Firewall Services Module (FWSM) and the Intrusion Detection System Services Module (IDSM).