Cisco Umbrella is a secure internet gateway that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go. Cisco's global infrastructure handles over 175 billion internet requests a day, which Cisco's security engine analyzes to learn where attacks are being staged even before the first victim is hit. Enforcing security at the DNS and IP layers, Umbrella blocks requests to malicious and unwanted destinations before a connection is even established - stopping threats over any port or protocol before they reach your network or endpoints.
- Cisco Umbrella Enforcement: Powerful, effective security protection that deploys in minutes
- First line of defense against threats: Block malware, phishing, and command & control callbacks over any port or protocol—before threats reach you.
- Visibility & protection everywhere: Gain the visibility needed to protect internet access across all devices on your network, all office locations, and roaming users.
- Integrations to amplify existing investments: Integrate with existing tools and feeds to extend protection and enrich your incident response data.
- Cisco Umbrella Investigate Intelligence: Threat intelligence on domains IPs, file hashes, & networks across the internet
- A live graph of global & historical internet activity: The most complete view of the relationships and evolution of internet domains, IPs, networks, and malware.
- Pivot through attackers’ infrastructures: Use our dynamic search engine or RESTful API to mine our diverse data sets and statistical models.
- Enrich your SIEM data and speed up workflows: Use our global context and predictive intelligence to prioritize incident response and stay ahead of attacks.
- Block malware, phishing, and command & control callbacks over any port or protocol—before threats reach you.
- Gain the visibility needed to protect internet access across all devices on your network, all office locations, and roaming users.
- Integrate with existing tools and feeds to extend protection and enrich your incident response data.
- Intelligence to uncover current and emerging threats.
- Stop phishing, malware, and ransomware earlier.
Cisco Umbrella will provide you the first line of defense against threats on the internet by blocking requests to malicious destinations (domains, IPs, URLs) before a connection is established. Cisco offers four packages of Umbrella to best suit your needs . All packages are 100% cloud-delivered with no hardware to install or software to maintain. The Umbrella global network includes 30 datacenters around the world with 100% business up-time. Security intelligence is gathered from 175 billion daily DNS requests from more than 90 million users. The four Umbrella packages are as followed;
- Wireless LAN - best for protecting guest WiFi users
- Professional - best for small companies
- Insights - best for mid-sized companies
- Platform - for advanced security teams
For more information on your options with Cisco Umbrella, contact Hummingbird Networks today for a free consultation.