Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Preservation of media content quality
- Support of emerging UC services that are not possible over time-division multiplexing (TDM) technology
- Lower latency
- Lower costs
- Intelligent network demarcation that supports a wide array of physical interfaces
- Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) function at the edge of enterprise networks
- Security demarcation
- Interoperability with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Signaling interworking between H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Media interworking
- Quality of service (QoS) and bandwidth management
- Allows for the adoption of UC trunks through concurrent support of public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateways on the same platform
Cisco Unified Border Element facilitates simple and cost-effective connectivity between independent unified communications (UC), voice over IP (VoIP), and video networks. Designed to meet enterprise and service provider UC interconnection needs, including session border controller (SBC) functions, Cisco Unified Border Element is an integrated Cisco IOS Software application.