Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: P9S18A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Name: 24-Outlet PDU
Looking for a flexible, accurate power distribution solution that allows metering and switching at the outlet level and supports both local and remote power management? The HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) provides both local and remote power management with outlet-level power metering and switching. An LCD screen provides local monitoring and alert indications, while remote access and configuration are available through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet interfaces. Remote outlet monitoring offers ±1% billing grade accuracy while remote switching capabilities support power on/off functionality to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage. The G2 Metered and Switched PDU features a low-profile, single-piece design with multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance. It is compatible with all Advanced and Enterprise Series Racks, as well as with many non-HPE racks using standard button and keyhole mounting.What's new
- HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) are rated for operating temperatures of up to 60°C (or 140°F).
- Color-coded receptacles on single and three phase models to easily distinguish between the different load segments/phases.
- A hot swappable Network Management Card (NMC) allowing for power to remain distributed with the removal of the management card thus creating zero down time.
- Enhanced environmental sensor options on the G2 Metered and Switched PDUs for monitoring temperature, humidity, intrusion, and water leakage within the rack.
- Choose the optional Locking Power Cord for secure cable retention to both the PDU and target device.
Local And Remote Power Distribution Management With Billing Grade Accuracy
HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) include local and remote access to on/off outlet switching and metering, remotely reboot equipment, or restrict outlet usage.
Remotely access and configure each PDU through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet Interfaces with the ability to daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
Local access, monitoring, and alert notifications available through new OLED display technology.
Meets IEC 62053-21, Class 1 standards for ±1% or better accuracy in power metering.
Operational capability to 60°C in the rear of the rack ensures continuity of power should rack temperatures spike.
Product Type: PDU
Input Current: 32 A
Mounting Orientation: Vertical
Rack Height: 0U
Weight (Approximate): 19.60 lb