Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Linksys LGS318 18-Port Business Gigabit Smart Switch - 18 Network, 2 Expansion Slot - Manageable - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - 2 Layer Supported - Desktop
Designed for business-class management, security, speed, and quality of service, Linksys Smart PoE+ Gigabit Switches provide a network your business can grow on.
Quality of Service (QoS)
Numerous QoS features ensure that traffic is prioritized properly to deliver the best possible user experience for real-time applications like voice and video along with bandwidth intensive graphic/video file uploads and downloads. IGMP snooping limits IP multicast traffic to the ports that requested it, enabling the rest of the network to operate at peak efficiency.
Unauthorized access to the network and mission-critical data is a constant concern. Linksys smart switches help secure networks through port authentication and MAC-based port security, requiring clients to authenticate themselves before any data is passed. Advanced DHCP snooping and IP-MAC binding functions ensure network integrity and help prevent network attacks.
Linksys smart switches include features for quickly expanding and growing your network. Multiple high-bandwidth trunks between switches enhance availability and redundancy. Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Storm Control features help control planned or inadvertent cable loops, so you can confidently build a mesh of switches and quickly expand your network to support your growing workforce.
- Total System Ports: 18GE
- Copper GE Ports (RJ45): g01–g08, g09–g16
- Combo Ports (RJ45 + SFP): 2 combo on ports g17, g18
- Status LEDs: System (blue), Link/Act (green)
- CPU Memory DRAM: 128 MB
- Power Input: 100–240V, 50–60 Hz, (0.7A max)
- Green Power Mode: EEE+, Short Reach + Energy Detect
- System Power Consumption without PoE+: 110V: 13.55W, 220V: 13.66W
- Forwarding Rate: 26.79 Mpps
- Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps
- MAC Address: 8K
- Jumbo Frame (FE, GE): 9K
- Enclosure Dimension (W x D x H): 440 x 200 x 44 mm, (17.3 x 7.9 x 1.7 in.)
- Device Weight: 2.378 kg (5.23 Ibs.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
- Storage Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Standards: 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, 802.3u 100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, 802.3x Flow Control, 802.3ad LACP, 802.1d STP, 802.1q/p VLAN, 802.1x Port Access Authentication, 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Spanning Tree: IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- Link Aggregation: IEEE 802.3ad LACP, up to 4 groups with up to 8 ports per group
- VLAN: Port-based and 802.1q tag-based VLANs, Management VLAN, Guest VLAN support Dynamic VLAN assignment via Radius server with 802.1x client authentication
- Number of VLANs: 128 active VLANs (4,096 range)
- Auto Voice VLAN: Voice traffic is automatically assigned by OUI to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels
- IGMP Snooping: IGMP (v1/v2/v3) snooping provides for fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups
- Head-of-Line (HOL) Blocking: Head-of-line (HOL) blocking prevention
- Port Mirroring: Traffic on multiple ports (up to 4 ports) can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer
- Security: 802.1x Radius authentication, DHCP snooping, IP-MAC binding, port security supports limited dynamic lock and locked MAC address, management access control
- Storm Control: Broadcast, flooding, and multicast
- QoS – Priority Levels: 4 hardware queues
- RMON: Embedded remote monitoring (RMON) software agent support for enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis
- Web User Interface: Built-in Web UI for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
- Other Management: Telnet (menu-driven), DHCP client, system log, configuration unload and backup via HTTP or TFTP, PING, dual images, SNTP
- SNMP: SNMP version 1, 2c, and 3