The Meraki MS125-24 is a Meraki cloud-managed switch, perfect for future-proofing your small branch or office. Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there is no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. The dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with the detailed event and change logs.
Cloud management has several benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
- Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
- Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud
- Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes
Cisco Meraki’s MS125 series switches provide Layer 2 access switching and 10G uplinks, ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of branch and campus deployments. With 5 different models, capable of providing up to 740W of power over a variety of port densities, the MS125 line is fully ready to support future wireless infrastructure deployments across a variety of environments.
To learn more about the MS125-24 or about specific features of the MS125-24, click through to the product page or contact Hummingbird Networks directly for information.