The Cisco Meraki MS125 series provides 10G SFP+ uplinks to future-proof demanding small branch and office environments. The MS125-48 switch provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. The dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with the detailed event and change logs.
Combining the simplicity of the cloud-managed dashboard with the power of enterprise-grade hardware, to cater to the demands of next-gen wired and wireless networks. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- 48 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces
- Non-blocking switch backplane with 176 Gbps of switching capacity
- 740-watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry's cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Meraki access and aggregation layer switches power networks of every size. They combine secure, scalable, robust performance with an intuitive management experience that requires no additional training.
To learn more about the MS125-48FP or about specific features of the MS125-48FP, click through to the product page or contact Hummingbird Networks directly for information.